- Humboldt Fog – goat’s milk, subtle clean lemony taste, tangy flavor and distinctive layer of edible vegetable ash (top 100 cheeses in the world).
- Pecorino Tartufello – rich creamy with black truffle.
- Huntsman (England) – creamy, forceful Stilton is sandwiched between mellow, Double Gloucester.
- Pepato (Pepercorn Cheese, Wisconsin) – spicy, tangy with a piquant sweetness.
- Brillo Pecorino Ubriaco del Piave di Vino raw cow milk (Veneto Italy) – light & sweet dipped in wine.
- Cabra goat w/wine (Spain) – cheese infused in a red local wine from Treviso Italy.
- Boschetto al tartufo (Italy) – sheep’s milk and cow milk white truffle 2%.